• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just nearly broke my bunny!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Harvey was on his hindlegs, so I was tickling his tummy, and he jumped back and nearly fell down the hole where the ramp is :shock::cry: I caught him though :shock:

When Charlie lived in a hutch, he fell down the hole a few times
he's not the smartest bunny :roll:

Mischa has in the past been on the top shelf trying to sniff the sheet over the top and fell backwards and tumbled down the ramp. He was alright bless him but he's never tried that again!

When we first got Nino he paused at the top of the flight of stairs in our house on his hind legs - toppled backwards and fell down the whole lot! :shock: I saw him topple but was the other side of the room and didn't get there in time to catch him. He was fine, bit shaken but ok. :)

Mischa has in the past been on the top shelf trying to sniff the sheet over the top and fell backwards and tumbled down the ramp. He was alright bless him but he's never tried that again!

Awwww poor bun! They aren't very smart are they :roll::lol:

When Charlie lived in a hutch, he fell down the hole a few times
he's not the smartest bunny :roll:

Fell down:lol::lol:
When my friend (CinnamonAndNutmeg!) first got her rabbits we were cleaning them out together and as one of us brushed under the ramp Cinnamon was just about to come down it but we accidently knocked it down and little baby Cinnamon sat there looking dazed:lol: it was really cute though:love:

When my friend (CinnamonAndNutmeg!) first got her rabbits we were cleaning them out together and as one of us brushed under the ramp Cinnamon was just about to come down it but we accidently knocked it down and little baby Cinnamon sat there looking dazed:lol: it was really cute though:love:

Aww maybe he thought it was like a slide :lol:

Prettylupin - Nino must be indestructible!

Blackie has been known to fall over backwards all by himself when he is busy sitting up and nosing around :roll:

And he tried to jump onto the back of the settee the other day, and it wasn't pushed back against the wall so he went straight over the back :shock::shock::shock:

Fell down bum first :roll:
He was doing a daft little bum shuffle across the floor upstairs (playing or eating hay or something) and just went straighttt down the hole

Blackie has been known to fall over backwards all by himself when he is busy sitting up and nosing around :roll:

And he tried to jump onto the back of the settee the other day, and it wasn't pushed back against the wall so he went straight over the back :shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock: he is just a little ball of energy! How did he get over the settee!

It was literally as soon as we got him back from the vets after his dental - we had him on the settee for a quick cuddle, he obliged us by producing loads of poops, and then did this almighty jump from the seat right over the back....I was terrified we'd be going straight back to the vets....

:lol::lol: Harvey can clear any hurdle, but he's massive! Blackberry's only diddy!! I'm well impressed :lol: bet you weren't though

The important word in this sentence is NEARLY! :D:D

:lol::lol: true, true. I was thinking about putting the girl piggies in the double decker 6ft hutch when I move but I don't think they could hack it :shock: they don't bounce back as well as bunnies

Back