• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sixth form Prom

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Daughter has hers tonight :D

Daughter and Boyfriend:-

IMGP1381.jpg

Don't they look lovely :love:

They are going out clubbing with my Son later as well. Here is a pic of the 3 of them :D

IMGP1383.jpg

:D

they look great! sixth form though? are you sure they aren't in year six???? i'm soooo old, everyone looks terribly young, to me!

I wish we had had a Prom when I was at school.

Daughter had one in yr 11 and the one tonight!

your son really looks a lot like zac effron (high school musical 17 again) its nice he is going to take them out with him a lot of older siblings are funny about having "young" siblings along (though in sayign that my older bro alwasy was good to me... lol ) (nb im now 24 and nearly married im not making eyes on your son!!!!! tho some younger ru members may well want to......lol)

your son really looks a lot like zac effron (high school musical 17 again) its nice he is going to take them out with him a lot of older siblings are funny about having "young" siblings along (though in sayign that my older bro alwasy was good to me... lol ) (nb im now 24 and nearly married im not making eyes on your son!!!!! tho some younger ru members may well want to......lol)

:lol::lol:

My son and daughter have always got on brilliantly, they go out together a lot :D

They are lovely kids... you must be so proud! Hope they have a great night out!

My daughter has her prom on Wednesday.. she is so excited! Son has a sixth form leavers meal.. he is less excited :lol::lol::lol:

Back