• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella's new companion UPDATE pst 11 :)

Letichia

Alpha Buck
Hey everyone

After seeing how upset Bella is after losing her partner, we decided the best thing to do for her was to get her another companion. So we contacted the ARC where we originally got Bella from. Gill suggested this gorgeous boy :http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?i=2218 who came into rescue last week after losing his female partner. He sounded perfect for Bella, and when we went to meet him on Wednesday we feel in love with him. He is so gorgeous:love:. Lovely and calm, i think he will be perfect for Bella.
Fingers crossed that they bond well together, Bella is going to be bonded next Tuesday and all being well i can take them home on Thursday.

I have decided i'm going to have to rename him though, as i can't have another Freddie so close after losing my little Freddie. So i think i'm going with Archie for him:) What does everybody else think?

Letichia x

Last edited:
Oh he is gorgeous!:love: Can see why you fell for him. And you'll be mending 2 broken hearts!

Archie seems to suit, can see why you'd want to change his name. What a strange coincidence though....

Best of luck with the bonding, can't wait to see some photos!

Thanks everyone:) We have to decided to go with Archie:love:.
It seemed to suit him when we met him:D
Bella is now probably going to go tomorrow to be bonded with Archie, Fingers crossed its love at first sight:love:
x

Hi there Letichia

Glad that Gill has got a boy for you. Freddie looks like a lovely fellow and hopefully he'll be a good match.

We'll be watching for an update.

Helen - The Rabbit Crossing

Thank you everyone:)

Bonding has started! We dropped Bella off to be bonded at 2pm today.
I really hope they fall for each other and are a perfect match.
I miss Bella being around but i know she is in the best hands possible:D
Will let you all know how its going when i get an update xx

Awww Archie is a beautiful boy :love: We wish you all the best and will keep our fingers crossed when you bond them and look forward to pics! :D Karen is bonding ours on tuesday :D:D Good Luck!!

Thank you everyone for your bonding vibes:D
Karen has just email me to say that everything has gone smoothly, there has been no chasing or fur pulling at all and that they can come home tomorrow evening:D
I'm so happy, Bella has got another companion to keep her happy:). Archie is such a gorgeous bunny as well, i can't wait to get them home tomorrow.
Will keep you updated and of course post some pics when they have settled in:)

Awww Archie is a beautiful boy :love: We wish you all the best and will keep our fingers crossed when you bond them and look forward to pics! :D Karen is bonding ours on tuesday :D:D Good Luck!!
Sending bonding vibes your way for Tuesday:D. Are they ARC bunnies too? xx

Back