• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession, please forgive me RUers (P@H adoption)

bubz_79

Warren Scout
I took Pickles in to companion care vets yesterday which is inside P@H for his neutering op and I came home with another bun from the adoption section!!!!

Please meet Pepper.
0024.jpg
0014.jpg

Do you think she looks happy?

I was also given by the vet nurse from there who asked me to home the 3 guinea pigs an indoor cage and cat flap for the shed too. She said she was hoping I would fall in love with her as she wanted me to have her and felt i need a round number !!!! :lol::lol:

I have no idea what breed she is and the adoption paperwork says she is 10 mths old but she seem big for that age, what do you all think? She was called Poppy but I think Pepper suits her better due to the black peppered markings on her.

She is gorgeous :love::love: rabbits are full grown by 10 months old so it shouldn't make a difference to her size, she does look quite young

Aww she is gorgeous, i can see why you fell for her:love:
Love then name Pepper, it does seem to suit her more:D

Yes she is already spayed :D So in a couple of weeks I will be taking them to a nice kind lady to bond all 6 :D

I was worried she might be over weight but had her weighed at the vets today and she is 3kg so all is good.

Yes she is already spayed :D So in a couple of weeks I will be taking them to a nice kind lady to bond all 6 :D

I was worried she might be over weight but had her weighed at the vets today and she is 3kg so all is good.

oh good! :)
Goodluck and i hope they all bond!
I am currently bonding my 4 :)

She doesnt look overweight in the photos, just a big dewlap :)

She is gorgeous :love::love: rabbits are full grown by 10 months old so it shouldn't make a difference to her size, she does look quite young

Dill came to us at 10mths & has grown no end since.Some breeds aren't fully grown until 18months,like frenchies.:DShe is absolutely adorable!:love:

Last edited:
Back