• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got a delivery from the hay experts!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
After all Mimis been through we decided to spoil her and Timmy with a few pressys from thehayexperts.com :D
We got them a grassy nest, 2 grass mats, a giant chew tube, some gnawing blocks and some alfalfa cubes. Its hilarious, they havent stopped playing with it all yet :love:
I think Im as excited as they are about it :lol:
Gotta go to work now (darn it wanna stay and watch them play!) bt I'll get some piccys over the weekend :wave:

After all Mimis been through we decided to spoil her and Timmy with a few pressys from thehayexperts.com :D
We got them a grassy nest, 2 grass mats, a giant chew tube, some gnawing blocks and some alfalfa cubes. Its hilarious, they havent stopped playing with it all yet :love:
I think Im as excited as they are about it :lol:
Gotta go to work now (darn it wanna stay and watch them play!) bt I'll get some piccys over the weekend :wave:

Lucky bunners.

When you've taken your photos, I am sure Lisa would love it if you added them to her Facebook page too. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=701492328#!/pages/The-Hay-Experts/107979539236077?ref=ts

Ok will do :)

The initial excitements over for the afternoon, they've gone under my bed for their afternoon nap. I'm sure come 5 or 6 they'll be out and going nuts again :lol: Will be at work until 11 tonight but will get my OH to take some piccys.
I just LOVE the hayexperts, I could spend a fortune on it! Only problem is with me living in France delivery is £15 :shock: I could kick myself coz I forgot to order some critical care (just in case) :roll: xxx

Back