• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got a Vocal bun?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Carlo is the loudest Bunny I have known.. he sounds like a gobbling turkey sometimes.. And I dared wake him yesterday afternoon and he growled at me like a little bear:lol:

It does make me laugh he is so tough

Bouncer sometimes grunts if I move his towel and don't put it back in quite the right place :shock:

Bouncer sometimes grunts if I move his towel and don't put it back in quite the right place :shock:

Oh Bobs is very retentive over her towel:roll::roll:.. she makes a horn sounding noise like a honk and starts digging and messing it up

When I first got Daphne and Jasmine they would gobble like turkeys, and sometimes make a weird noise that I thought at first was the piggies. They seem to have stopped now though :? :lol: Castiel likes to grunt and growl though, but he does think he's a dog.

When I first got Daphne and Jasmine they would gobble like turkeys, and sometimes make a weird noise that I thought at first was the piggies. They seem to have stopped now though :? :lol: Castiel likes to grunt and growl though, but he does think he's a dog.

ahhh th growl is only when I shock him or try and get him out from somewhere he likes... its such a silly little noise bless him :love:

Alvin buzzes all the time :love::love::love: his grunting is a bit girly tho but he spits :shock::shock:

Holly is a grunter & thumper when ive peed her off :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wolfie is a grunter - he can be a really grumpy thing. Gloria makes a kind of squeaking noise if you irritate her.

I have yet to hear the "gobbling turkey" noise from any of my buns!! :lol:

None of mine really make any noises apart from Flopsy... he will stomp his feet if I don't go and see him first, and if he's eating and I stroke him, he grunts really loudly and pushes me away :shock: Anyone would think he had never seen food before the way he acts, but he gets two bowl fulls a day and still hyperventilates with excitement when he sees me scooping up the pellets!!

Alvin buzzes all the time :love::love::love: his grunting is a bit girly tho but he spits :shock::shock:

Holly is a grunter & thumper when ive peed her off :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah because I was off work yesterday, I kept going to check on them and woke them up:roll:

There were thumps grunts and growls:shock:.. I just wanted to see them:cry:.. they are used to peace and quiet during the day, and there was me kidding myself that they enjoyed me not being at work:roll:.. silly me:lol:

I have yet to hear the "gobbling turkey" noise from any of my buns!! :lol:
None of mine really make any noises apart from Flopsy... he will stomp his feet if I don't go and see him first, and if he's eating and I stroke him, he grunts really loudly and pushes me away :shock: Anyone would think he had never seen food before the way he acts, but he gets two bowl fulls a day and still hyperventilates with excitement when he sees me scooping up the pellets!!

Its a really funny noise, I thought it was my stomach the first time I heard it :lol:

Oscar used to run around my feet in the morning honking like a duck.

Now he has a new love interest (aka Sea) he doesn't honk at his mummy anymore:(

Oscar used to run around my feet in the morning honking like a duck.

Now he has a new love interest (aka Sea) he doesn't honk at his mummy anymore:(

awwww he will once the novelty wears off... Alvin is ultimate human hater and he still buzzes his old ma :love::love::love:

Your telling me his little eyeliner eyes went down like eyebrows.. he was very cross :lol:

bad enough when you see your buns in the "dead" pose for over half an hour with nose tucked under her partner you think surly she cant be alive, but no it the "how very dareeeeeee you look " if looks could kill

My Dopeys are loud- one more than the other. We get honking, oinking, quacking, squealing (not in pain, just when annoyed) as wall as your usual grunting. Have to say, no turkey noises yet though. I shall be waiting!

Poppy does everthing from groan and mumble and grumble to squeak and sometimes you might even get a long conversation in Mutley style under her breath as she mutters away in disgust! :lol:

bad enough when you see your buns in the "dead" pose for over half an hour with nose tucked under her partner you think surly she cant be alive, but no it the "how very dareeeeeee you look " if looks could kill

I know!!! I thought I was queen of the dirty looks but OH no!

Sora is very vocal, she makes soft little deep grunts throughout the day but if you do something she doesn't approve, the real grunts come to the surface and boy do you hear them :shock:

On the other hand, I have never heard my little boy Smudgie make a single sound except for the occasional sneeze....and it's a very high-pitched girly squeak-sneeze :lol:

Back