• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlee is getting a friend!!!

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Going to try and keep it all in the one thread!

So, after a couple of weeks of waiting for a suitable buck to come into the rescue, I was told about this little guy.

Photo1551.jpg

He has MAHHHHOOOSIVE ears but thats cause he is a nethie x dwarf lop - so his ears are not quite sure which way to go. Apparently they normally stick out to the side! He is a little over 4 months old, and a part of a litter of 5 (3 sisters, 1 brother). He is very placid and moving to a carer closer to me! He has one testicle that has dropped, and the other hasn't yet so he has to stay with the carer until it has so that he can be nuetered. We are hoping that this occurs within the next two weeks. Then we will go for a meet and greet, and with a bit of luck it will be love at first site :lol:

I will keep this thread updated!

Oh, we need NAME SUGGESTIONS!! The lady who coordinates the buns for a rescue here in Perth has asked if I would like to change his name (current name is Dean). I would like to but got no idea what to call him - and we need a name before his nuetered so that his medical files much up with adoption files and there is no confusion over names.

Aww, he is gorgeous:love:
Just look at those ears! Aren't they fab:D.
Fingers crossed that his other testicle drops soon so he can be neutered and bonded with Charlee. Hope the bonding goes well! Please keep us updated:D
xx

Hmm me neither! Will have a think. Got any idea what his personality is like?
I'm in a similar position to you at the moment, Bella is going to meet her new companion next Tuesday providing they bond well together, i am going to need a new name for him as he has the same name as my last bun and i just can't have another Freddie.

The only thing I know about his personality is that he is very placid. It is sooo hard naming a bun/animal you have never seen before! So far I have got;

- Alfie
-Thomas or Tommy
- Bailey
- Oliver or Oli
- Noah
- Archie

Good luck with Bella!

Thank you:)
Ohhh Archie is my fav for us too! Thats top of our list at the moment!:love:
I love Noah, it goes really well with Charlee too:D

Archie and Noah are at the top of our list as well. Then Oli and Tommy. I'm gonna sleep on it I think. I really suck at making name decisions!!

Thanks Gemmapookie! I think he is pretty cute! His ears are just amazing - it looks like he could just flap them and fly away :lol:

Back