• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" I want to be a special boy"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Fletcher is in love with the boys and so wants to be with them. He has been washing Wesley through the pen bars and sleeping next to him. He chews their bars to try to get in with them.

The problem is Wesley ( who loves all bunnies) doesn't like him. He will bite his bun fur if they meet, although Fletcher doesn't seem bothered about that :? But wesley growls and pulls the fur out :(

I am going to try to introduce them slowly when it is cooler, it would be great if it works out.

P6240432.jpg

But I am not sure whether attempting a group of 5 boys is pushing it a bit too far :?

I don't think they've read the book of bunny bonding though - they don't seem to realise that they shouldn't get along. :lol::lol: It'd be great if it works out. :D:D

Soon all your boys will want to move in with the special gang :lol: :lol:

As Karen said I don't think they have read the bunny bonding manual :lol:

Bless him. I do hope it works. Must be something with the name Wesley, my Wesley don't like Honey but she tries to make friends with them.

Back