• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free bunnies on Freecycle :(

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Ad reads:

Hello.. I have one female that is about 2 years old and a male about 2 years old and 2 babies not sure the sex of them and they r about 3 months.. free to good home.. dose not come with hutch if interested please email me..
thanks for you time

So sad :( :cry:

I have emailed explaining that she's unlikely to get a "good" home for them by giving them away. I've also pleaded that she gives some advice on neutering & hutch size. I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears though :(

Ad reads:

Hello.. I have one female that is about 2 years old and a male about 2 years old and 2 babies not sure the sex of them and they r about 3 months.. free to good home.. dose not come with hutch if interested please email me..
thanks for you time

So sad :( :cry:

I have emailed explaining that she's unlikely to get a "good" home for them by giving them away. I've also pleaded that she gives some advice on neutering & hutch size. I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears though :(

I agree, it's so sad.:cry::cry:

I don't know the circumstances, but with Free Ads I always wonder whether "anyone who will take them off my hands" takes priority over "good home"?:roll:

I just don't think the giving away of live animals should be allowed on freecycle, just as ebay don't allow the selling of animals on there. It attracts the wrong sort of people for the wrong reasons :(

those who give small animals away for free i hope to scare them into the fact they will most likely be live snake food

Back