• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't decide what to do!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
So I'm taking my threesome down to Erin (Buuny Friend) in Surrey to be bonded today...

But now I've just found this stray female rabbit... I'm starting to think that maybe I should wait a week, see if she gets claimed and then try and bond them into a foursome (and hope my OH falls in love with her...)

What would you do?

So you think a foursome (2 boys, 2 girls) is better than a threesome (2 boys, 1 girl?)

I doubt she's even been neutered or vaccinated - how long until they can come into contact?

You know me I would have kept her and worked her in with one of my pairs. Go for it unless of course your boyfriend objects too much.

I would definately wait until she is neutered and then go for a group of 4. At least if it doesn't worrk out you will be left with 2 pairs :D

two weeks quarintine,

As for a foursome, im gonna be realist first as much as the blinkers would say to me too keep keep keep

1. can you afford another bun, you are not 100 % if she has probs
2. could be pregnant delaying neutering and bonding by 8 weeks at LEAST
3 what would you do if bond didnt work as a 4, would you have two pairs
4. would your OH allow 2 pairs
5. baby buns are hard work do you have space and time for a min of 8 weeks

my main worry in this is her being pregnant and your OH saying no,

be careful

if you've got 2 of each, 2 male-female pairs might be a safer bet... Maybe do the quarantine and see who seems to be interested in whom. Then go from there? Lotsa luck deciding.

two weeks quarintine,

As for a foursome, im gonna be realist first as much as the blinkers would say to me too keep keep keep

1. can you afford another bun, you are not 100 % if she has probs
2. could be pregnant delaying neutering and bonding by 8 weeks at LEAST
3 what would you do if bond didnt work as a 4, would you have two pairs
4. would your OH allow 2 pairs
5. baby buns are hard work do you have space and time for a min of 8 weeks

my main worry in this is her being pregnant and your OH saying no,

This is good advice, hopefully shes not pregnant though... if she isn't I think you should wait to get neutered and vaccinated and then bond them as a foursome:D

Back