• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't f'ing believe this! Now Zion in stasis!

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
I don't know what the he'll is going on! Come out to feed the bunnies this morning to find Zion hunched up in the hutch not interested in food. Let him out in the garden for some exercise but he's just sitting there! I cant believe this is happening again it's almost a full set!

I have to get him to the vet but my work are gonna go mad! I think I'm gonna have to lie and tell them Winter still isn't right.

Argh I so cannot believe this! I have some metaclop here but no painkiller so I gotta get him to vets but can't do that for another hour argh!

I know it's not he fault but if he could have waited til tomorrow that would have helped! :(

Ps I haven't done anything different with their food or anything. Only thing is I let Zion and Zara out in the garden 2 nights ago which I haven't been able to do for a while so maybe that upset him but he was fine last night! :(

Have given him some infacol for now as that's all I can do

Last edited:
Oh dear, buns do like to keep us on our toes don't they?

Hope he's okay, and the vets sort him quickly. Good luck with work too! :wave:
xx

OMG :shock:
Maybe its the heat affecting them hun, they have a really hard time in the warm weather :(:censored:
Vibes for all your babies and calming vibes for you xxxxx

Maybe they ate too much in the garden and messed their tummies up, or something they shouldnt of eaten?

I hope you can get to the vets as soon as it is open x

Well same treatment that Winter had and was seen by same vet thankfully.

Will give him another metaclop injection when I get home from work. Bless him.

Vet has no idea what's going on and nothing sinister Appears to be there. Who knows.

Thanks for all the vibes

Back