• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

berties been a norty bun

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
two fan flexes right at the base gone in three days...he normally doesnt touch em...first fan...a sweetie wrapper had been "colected" by my cat and hed played with it overnight obviously. itd got under the one bit of wire accessible...and bertie got angry cos he could smell tasties but couldnt find any and moved the flex a bit to get the wrapper.....sigh....even ur rabbit proffing doesnt work on frenchies or small chewers!!

today he was asleep on the base of our other tower fan....he loves the breeze in his wiggy and on his ears..cools him down.
stupidf me shut lounge door and usually he gets it open in a split seond as its a folding one...but something went wrong..he got mad hot n flustered...turned round and grabbed the flex not behind the pen panel properly.....such a small bit...but being at the base...bye bye fan.

now i gotta find an electrician to rewire for me...and put plastic plumbing pipe on as bunny proofing!!!!:lol:

hes like a norty toddler..having paddies if he cant get what he wants..or something gets in his way.....:lol::lol: but being so much bigger than little bunnies..hes faster...bigger teeth...more jaw power..can reach every bloomin where too if he really wants to:lol::lol:

its sooo hot...i miss the fans..hes hot...well go figure big bunny:evil::lol:

hes going outside in a mo to snooze till its practically dark..and merlins going in the pen out there..hes beeen awful too.

Back