• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noodle has pulled some stitches out.........

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I dont know how, maybe she nibbled at it when i had 5 minutes off the constant monitoring, or maybe she bumped her stump on something..........

She seems to have pulled a stitch and a staple out.

Rang emergency vets they said no need to bring her in tonight as there is no blood. Just a bit of flesh which i have covered with some gauze and some micro-pore.

Is there anything else I can so? She is eating, drinking fine. Is on anti-biotics and pain killers.

Vet said not to put any savlon or salt water on it..........

It only about 1 cm wide, she is still bright as a button.

HOW ANNOYING............

Norty Noodle!

I'm not expert but I think the only option is to give her lots of nose rubs! I'm sorry I can't be of any real help though. Thinking of you x x

Norty Noodle!

I'm not expert but I think the only option is to give her lots of nose rubs! I'm sorry I can't be of any real help though. Thinking of you x x

Thanks,

were both at work at like 8am tomorrow and cant get time off as we both have assessments at work....... so my neighbour is going to check on her throughout the day until one of us gets back....

i hate this.........

its just constant cr*p after cr*p at the moment............

I think you're the one who is suffering the most. Noodle just seems to be her cheeky and bright self from what I can tell :) but you're getting all the stress. I prescribe you red wine and chocolate!

How did her little jumper work out in the end?

I think you're the one who is suffering the most. Noodle just seems to be her cheeky and bright self from what I can tell :) but you're getting all the stress. I prescribe you red wine and chocolate!

How did her little jumper work out in the end?

he he, i have had a small glass of cider and chocolates!!! Yummmmm

She is getting on ok with the coat. Its not PERFECT.....to be perfect i would have to seal the bum bit but she would get coated in poo and not be able to eat her poos.....

Id say its 95% effective, but unfortunately we cant watch her all the time....

Yeah i am stressed lots, i always stress. It dont help that my OH over dosed her on metacam yesterday... only slightly but i was so worried.......luckily she was ok. we had a bust up about it and now today this.......

Its so difficult to trust any one to look after buns, only YOU do a good enough job eh. lol ........