• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Alice Chamberlain

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Hi:wave:, Look who came in yesterday

Boo007x2.jpg

Hi Alice, goodness no!, she is very much loved by the young couple that adopted her, they adore her, she has the run of their house and doesn't have a hutch, she comes to me a couple of times a year when they go on holiday and she is with me until Saturday week.

I love having her her to stay because she is such a gorgeous, friendly girl and she has plenty of space here, I don't put her in a hutch either as that would be cruel, so they know she will have the freedom she deserves

Just thought you would like to see her now, I love her:love::love::love:

its so loverly to hear how they are getting on once they have been rescued! :) x

It is, it really is heart warming and this lovely girl had several homes before she found her forever home, she hates all other bunnies and much prefers humans so was homed as a single bunny and that's always an extra worry, but they love her so much and she is really spoiled, it's lovely for us to know and see that she is really happy

It is, it really is heart warming and this lovely girl had several homes before she found her forever home, she hates all other bunnies and much prefers humans so was homed as a single bunny and that's always an extra worry, but they love her so much and she is really spoiled, it's lovely for us to know and see that she is really happy

i know how much al lthe rescues(and fosterers) worry when a bun is rehomed and its great when you can see it was best and they are loved! all the rescues screen of course new potential homes but its good to see the buns landing on all four paws! :) happy for her (and you adn alice) xxxxx

Oh I am so glad. I dearly loved Naomi and I asked Jane to help because I knew I would have kept her otherwise, and I did not think I could give her the home she so deserved:roll: I know, what a twit am I. She was such an affectionate little rabbit, oh Naomi, I wish I could have kept you, but I know she is much happier in her 'forever home'.:love::love:

Back