• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty and Oreo - in the garden today...

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Well theres been quite a few pictures of Mittens and Charlie lately so here are my other two babies :love:
These 2 have been my little life savers this week, just chilling and sitting in the garden with them :D - theres not that many pics in the garden as they dont sit still long enough - I just got loads of grass and blur :lol::roll:
Here they are...........

Oreo nomming grass
CIMG2546.jpg

Hello Soots - what are you doing?
CIMG2554.jpg

My darling Sooty
CIMG2549.jpg

Back in the shed
CIMG2572.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

My little Oreo
CIMG2558.jpg

CIMG2556.jpg

Sootys been celebrating the world cup - well someone must have drunk that kronenburg! :oops:
CIMG2577.jpg

Nom Nomming
CIMG2574.jpg

Hard work all this eating, drinking and playing
CIMG2563.jpg

Both flopped :love::love:
CIMG2575.jpg

thank you. Oreos nearly 1 now - just realised that :love:

I know where does the time go? Goes so fast doesn't it, Gizmo is a year too I think not sure on his exact birthday, he is really filling out now aswell a handsome little buck, I have taken lots and lots of pics of mine, will get round to uploading them soon hopefully before and after bonding arghhhhhhhh

Oreo is as his name suggests a sweetie :love:

You're bunnies are beautiful! Oreo has the sweetest little face!

Is it bad that I noticed the perfect golden poos in their hay box?!:oops:

Right... well we've already established that I'm in :love: with Oreo... but I have to say that I also now find Sooty very mysterious and beautiful... There is something about does that I find really elusive and special. Like you don't know what they're thinking... :love::love::love:

Right... well we've already established that I'm in :love: with Oreo... but I have to say that I also now find Sooty very mysterious and beautiful... There is something about does that I find really elusive and special. Like you don't know what they're thinking... :love::love::love:

You are so right - Sooty is very mysterious, she is actually beautiful - Oreo is gorgeous and a lot more photogenic but in the flesh Sooty is just as gorgeous - I am biased though :oops:
She is actually very feminine and dainty (doesnt show in pictures- where she looks a bit of a lump)... :lol:
And such different personalities - oreo is athletic and will not sit still, Sooty is more of a lolliper and happy to just chill.. I can see it in her eyes sometimes when Oreo is having a mad moment - she like :roll:

Love my bunnies :love::love::love:

They are so beautiful Kath. :love: :love:

Sooty's eye markings are gorgeous - have to say I haven't noticed them so much before. When you describe her character it reminds me of Hollie.... she will sit at the top of the stairs looking for all the world like she's 'thinking deep thoughts lol' - she often just sits there gazing into space whilst Jack is trashing what's left of our waste paper basket (ok, it's now more of a metal frame with a few strands of seagrass..... :roll:). But she's got such a happy-go-lucky streak, she just seems so contented. :)

Whereas Jack seems to take things to heart and get deeply offended by things such as when I stroked him whilst he was nomming his veggies - he hopped under his stool and glared me as if accusing me of trying to steal his 'bloomin leaf! :p

Back