• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits go for wires?

Do your buns chew wires

• Yes, I swear they work as a team to shred all wires in the house

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • One bun has the fetish but the other/s don't bother

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Nope, they couldn't care less.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I don't have any wires in my house as I live in a hut.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Ted was a wire chewer, and I can't tell you how many mobile phone chargers I went through....ok...I can tell you....it's an embarrassing 12. :oops::oops:

My other buns just don't seem bothered with wires.

Adding a poll. :)

pearl was a demon for wires.. we discovered why my freeview box had been scrambling the other day, poor aerial wire :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Snowdrop can sniff out a wire from miles! Even electricuting herself didnt put her off them. Strawberry chews everything in site so it doesnt matter whether its a wire or a shoe, he will eat it!

Bungle is perfect and doesn't chew anything!

All of mine do. When they were in the garage my freezer stopped working and Seph bought a new one. I took it out of the garage for the men to take away when they delivered the new one to find they had somehow goodness knows how got the wire through there cage and chewed it :shock: .... I never told him as I thought hes put them in the pot :lol:
But they chew anything and everything, they really do work as a team effort.

woops it was me that put i live in a hut coz i thought it ment like a bunny living in a hut i don't really live in a hut :lol:

no, not any more, locksley is a good boy, rosie used to when she was a youngster, but grew out of it :lol:

Mine mostly love wires, but none get the chance anymore. Everything is loked down and very secure.

What I find strange is that Ruby's a complete destructobun usually, but doesn't touch wires ever!

stella our chipmunk is worse.. shes been in Stes speaker and ripped it apart, *sniggers* shes chewed the wires behind the tv and we discovered this when Stes computer moniter went pop once... shes not allowed out of her cage without supervision now :shock::shock::shock:

Bella is a selective wire chewer! She only chews wires belonging to Jamie, she's never chewed anything of mine. She's got through his mac charger, a very expensive pair of custom made headphones, n64 game controller, iphone charger and many music related cables. :roll::roll::lol::lol:

Back