• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and his new mates.....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

Hi RU Teddy ere, I iz very appy wiv me new mates.... Joey iz my BBF nowz and we getz into trowble wiv mummy sumtimes fir being nosey and stealin tweaties... oh and we may av stolen a flower so mummy az to hidz them under a bag when we getz allowed in da big garden....
IMG_4399.jpg

ere is us in our new den, mummy cant fit underz so wez can be naughty bunnies and pulls faces at her hehe
IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4426.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

ere we iz avin sum grass... and lookin pwetty... well i iz andsome.... i iz a little damp cos i likes to run through the sprinkler :D

IMG_4504.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

Of course Saffy is never forgotten xxxx
IMG_4513.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
They are all gorgeous! I never realised how small Dreamer was until I saw that pic with the three of them!

Your bunnies are breathtakingingly gorgeous - and the little mush on the blue lop! Sweeeeeeeee:love::love::love:

what is the brown one called? she/he? is such a beautiful stunning colour! I esp love the pics of your bunnies peaking their head out from underneath! it doesnt look very deep, it must have been funny watching them get under there! :love::love::love:

what is the brown one called? she/he? is such a beautiful stunning colour! I esp love the pics of your bunnies peaking their head out from underneath! it doesnt look very deep, it must have been funny watching them get under there! :love::love::love:

Thats Dreamer, he's a boy :) It is quite high underneath, theres a plank at the front of the shed to make it look neater :)

They all look so relaxed and happy together! I love Tinkerbell's little face :love: Saffy's stone is really lovely too

:love::love::love: Lovely photos - I had to chuckle at the ones of Teddy at the beginning, with his chin resting on a poop. :lol::lol:

Awwhh! Tinkerbell looks like she has a platypus tail with all her moulty fur! :lol::love:

Particulary love the first photo of Teddy waving! ;):love:

Back