• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever feel

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Like you love your bunnies so much it hurts? i know this may sound really silly but i love my babies so much it breaks my heart to think something or someone could hurt them, does anyone feel like this or am i completly barmy (no dont answer that!) xxx

Yeh I know what you mean. I love my buns so so much, they're my little rays of sunshine. I love them more than I love most people, and if they're happy I'm happy. Its terrifying to even think of losing them :(
So yeh you probably are crazy, but so am I (and probs most ppl on the forum ;))

I just sat and looked at them earlier and felt so tearful thinking that they could be hurt or something, it was a really horrible unthinkable feeling.

Maybe its because ive lost pregnancies i dont know, but i really love them to bits and feel terrified they could be ill or hurt, maybe im just feeling anxious but i do treat them like babies to be honest.
Oh god i`ll be putting a nappy on them soon and taking them out in a pram (told you i was barmy) xxx

That is exactly how I feel.. I am always thinking of my bunnies and sit with them as much as I can. I have them as a screensaver on my pc. I love them to bits :love::love::love:

Back