• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA First Alert-RABBIT THEFTS DURHAM

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper

RWA/F member Haidee Norton has asked us to make everyone living in the Durham area , aware of an increase in rabbits thefts, as reported by her local RSPCA. She only became aware of this after her own rabbits were stolen.

We join her in encouraging everyone to ensure that hutches are locked and that your garden is made as safe as possible. Please let everyone know who owns a rabbit to be vigilant.

As you can imagine Haidee is distraught and would not wish anyone to go through the pain that she is suffering at the momen
t.
--

i just received this too off rwaf, good for putting it up, i hope the poor bunnies are found safe and are reuinted with their owners :cry:

thats awful, why are they being stolen...no wait i dont want to know whatever happens i hope the police catch them, and the bunnies are reunited i feel snowy was "stolen" as the lady who "kept her after finding her despite my posters" was rehoming her at a later stage but wouldnt give her back to me she then rehomed her again after the kids got bored of her having told me she was dead the new owners denied all knowledge of a rabbit so i no longer know anything..:( (dont know where she lived either except in my local area) so i do understand what the poor woman must be feelling its horrible to know your pets are with someone else when they know they belong to you but the worst part is not knowing how they are and if they are being treated right.

Last edited:
How awful I do hope she get's them back the worry of wondering where they are and if they are ok must be horrendous, my heart goes out to her :(

Back