• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a split second

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
In a split second Selina has killed my headphones :cry::cry::cry::cry: and just tried to jump off my pc table. Gah!!!

Last edited:
Soze had my phone charger the other day *lol* Wasnt plugged in of course, I had just forgotton it was in the hall, and let him in the corridor for a run. Seconds later... chomp!

The BoC ate through the power lead on the power supply for my Laptop. He did it so carefully, that he didn't get a shock and it kept working until I was packing up and then heard it go 'Sputz'

Damn rabbit. Had to by a new power supply.

Does anyone know what it is that attracts them.

We've spent more on chargers than we did on them :censored::censored::lol:

We even buried Pinky with one that she never left alone tied in a bow:oops::oops:

Supposed to be because they look like tree roots. Ours have never seen tree roots, so personally I think its just naughtiness! :lol: Must be the texture I think, something to get teeth into.

Pepper / lemon juice / bitter apple no chew spray sometimes acts as a deterrant. For a short time anyway!

Back