• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you believe this rabbit was ill???

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
These are piccies of Blackie & Butter in the garden on Sunday (we got 2 pens and put them together so they can have a really good run around). Bear in mind that Blackie was admitted the next day, Monday for an emergency dental for 2 molar spikes (one going into his tongue and one into his gum) and stasis - he was belting around quite happily, climbing up everything as usual, no wonder the vet first thought there couldn't be much wrong when I took him in...

First thing he does is try to jump over the pen, hence the netting over the top :roll:

bunniesjune2010newpen116.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen120.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen072.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen070.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen066.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen064.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen056.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen014.jpg

bunniesjune2010newpen009.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous pictures:love:

i had no idea at all about the state of eric's mouth this time either - not one warning sign until he was quiet one morning and weeing everywhere. i still feel rotten over it.

esme was fine too before her dental - and that was more of a routine one so maybe could have waited.

i could kick myself.

gorgeous pictures:love:

i had no idea at all about the state of eric's mouth this time either - not one warning sign until he was quiet one morning and weeing everywhere. i still feel rotten over it.

esme was fine too before her dental - and that was more of a routine one so maybe could have waited.

i could kick myself.

It's so hard when they give no sign that they're in pain! At least a dog will whimper....

Back