• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy PLEASE get off RU...

KTJ

Alpha Buck
... and come play with me!!!!!

Hello?
foooo1.jpg

Mummy?
foooo2.jpg

PLEASE MUMMY
fooo3.jpg

Ahh, that's better!! :love:
fooo4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

awwwwwww so tiny too!! Tinkerbell looks like an elephant now haha

I know!! He really is tiny.. You wouldn't believe he's 5 months old and already neutered would you?! He's got so much character that makes up for his tiny little body though :love:

I know!! He really is tiny.. You wouldn't believe he's 5 months old and already neutered would you?! He's got so much character that makes up for his tiny little body though :love:

awww i like bunnies with big character, Tinks is like that! Dexter is as dumb as a brick, still love him to bits though! :lol:

He's adorable !! :D
Oh how I miss my beautiful Chloe, and what I would do just to give her a cuddle once again..:cry:

RIP my beauty...14/2/2000 - 19/05/2010

He is waaaaaay too spoilt!! He has a massive dog crate in my room, but has free range of the house, and if I sit down on the floor to paint my nails or something, he comes and sits on me and tries to be involved in everything I do!! I was really hoping that he wouldn't become too clingy (despite him already being neutered- less hormones) but he seems to go to anyone, the traitor!! :lol:
Yesterday, my boyfriend was sat on the sofa and Foos actually wouldnt stop climbing onto Will and putting his nose under Will's chin, and sitting on his shoulder!! Foo would honestly put his face infront of Will's just to get attention! I do feel sorry for my boyfriend, but he puts up with it all very well! :D

Also, for some crazy reason, Furby, the rabbit in this thread's photos, has not actually been called Furby for about 3 weeks now, I keep calling him Foo Foo, or Foos for short, and he now responds to that.... it was only a nickname but it has kinda stuck! :oops:

Back