• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie Kitten

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Mooore pictures :)

Charlie was a very sleepy kitten yesterday. He went to the vet for his first injection, so it was a big day! He's making up for it today and being a right little terror :roll:
But I did get lots of cute sleepy pics.
IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

My nan brought him a present when she visited yesterday. A new toy! It's his new favourite. For some reason, all of his toys are pink... I was pretty sure I'd be getting one of his sisters before I brought him home, so I bought a pink toy pack, and saved the pink cushion from the bunnies bed (they destroyed the rest of it). My nan decided on pink because she thought it would be an easier colour for him to see :lol:
It does make him look raaaather fabulous though ;)
IMG_1619.jpg

Hi favourite place to sit is the back of the sofa. He can jump up from the ground, which I was quite impressed with :shock:
IMG_1627.jpg

He seems to have calmed down now *relief*

Hehe, he does look a bit like a leopard kitty! He has a spotty tummy :love::love:

*This part may be worth a TMI warning :lol:*

He had a wormer yesterday and whilst cleaning the litter tray I just found some rather spectacular roundworms :shock: They were huge! Thinking that may be the reason he feels a bit skinny.

Back