• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer time...:D..(pic heavy)

Im under the summery spells....:p
SriLanka2010andbunnies832.jpg

SriLanka2010andbunnies829.jpg

SriLanka2010andbunnies825-1.jpg

The last Iris by the pond...:D
SriLanka2010andbunnies823.jpg

Trying to look like body guards...
SriLanka2010andbunnies1131.jpg

These are classical 'have you got our close ups?' looks...:roll::lol:
SriLanka2010andbunnies776.jpg

SriLanka2010andbunnies774.jpg

This is them trying to look like they dont care what im doing, when the very next second after, they come nudging at me...:lol::lol:
SriLanka2010andbunnies816.jpg

I am so jealous. Your garden looks so warm and comfortable - meanwhile here in Aussieland I am freezing. It is going to be 1 tonight,:shock: I am not used to these cold temperatures!

I love your buns! They look very macho in some of the pics :lol:

loverly garden loverly bunnies too, but at teh risk of sounding mean the run looks very small for them? cuold it be extended or them be allowed a bit of free range time when you are watching? (sorry if they already are and thats temperary idont know how your buns are kept normally) its only a suggestion im not haveing a go. xx:)

loverly garden loverly bunnies too, but at teh risk of sounding mean the run looks very small for them? cuold it be extended or them be allowed a bit of free range time when you are watching? (sorry if they already are and thats temperary idont know how your buns are kept normally) its only a suggestion im not haveing a go. xx:)

Thats ok!!Its temporary(and their alowed to run around supervised on their harnesses) until we find something to cover the run over the top!:)

Last edited:
:love: Beautiful buns :love::love:

Lovely garden with fresh grass, mine use to know what grass is but since the move they can only dream!

Back