• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneezing

Hessen

Banned
Raisin has been sneezing nearly every day for the last week or so now... just randomly (as in not just when his head is buried in hay) keeps having little sneezing fits of about 7 or 8 in a row.

Should I be worried?

Raisin has been sneezing nearly every day for the last week or so now... just randomly (as in not just when his head is buried in hay) keeps having little sneezing fits of about 7 or 8 in a row.

Should I be worried?

He could have a respiratory infection that needs antibiotics, the sooner the better for him to be checked out. Tinks had a respiratory infection about 18 months ago and it took about a month to clear up, it was awful watching her as she was really distressed when it was bad.

i put my buns sneezing bouts down to allergies..but it ended up with him having laboured breathing...then a few days later he sneezed up huge white snot ball...the vet took swabs from inside his nose..it was pasturella...wed got it early....and antbx caught it. then he had probs and this time he had piriton!! he still gets odd sneezes from allergies caused by damage/inflammation of membranes from pasturella.
id go see your vet or ring them first.:wave:

Back