• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Talk about fussy

Becca24

Mama Doe
I took some apple tree twigs from my sister-in-laws garden to give to Pip and he absolutely loves them demolished 3 twigs in a matter of minutes really! :shock:

So I thought instead of me having to go round there and cutting them I will see what I can buy, well I found some advertised on Ebay from Devon I ordered them and the lady emailed me to say she would cut them on sunday and post first thing Monday morning, well I received them today ad hurried out to give Pip one and he literally turned his nose up at it, I left it in his run and its been there all day, he had not touched it! :roll::roll:

Thats gratitude for you some lovely apple twigs from Devon and he is not interested will have to go to Janes now and cut some of hers!! :roll:

I took some apple tree twigs from my sister-in-laws garden to give to Pip and he absolutely loves them demolished 3 twigs in a matter of minutes really! :shock:

So I thought instead of me having to go round there and cutting them I will see what I can buy, well I found some advertised on Ebay from Devon I ordered them and the lady emailed me to say she would cut them on sunday and post first thing Monday morning, well I received them today ad hurried out to give Pip one and he literally turned his nose up at it, I left it in his run and its been there all day, he had not touched it! :roll::roll:

Thats gratitude for you some lovely apple twigs from Devon and he is not interested will have to go to Janes now and cut some of hers!! :roll:

Pip - (in posh voice) I'm sorry, these are not local twigs for local buns - I turn my back on your Devon twigs - humph!

I have the same thing with willow and hazel twigs, it's because they ones you buy are nowhere near as fresh so they're not as delicious. :)

I have the same thing with willow and hazel twigs, it's because they ones you buy are nowhere near as fresh so they're not as delicious. :)

I did think that but then the last lot I cut them on a Thursday and he was still eating them on Sunday which is no fresher than being cut on Sunday and eaten today, but I suppose they were sealed in a jiffy bag! :(

Back