• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My old boy Revel needs vibes/ admitted

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
He didn't seem to bright yesterday but I put it down to the weather. It still might be the hot weather :?

Today he has only had nibble of carrot and passed a couple of small poos. He is drinking loads yet his eyes are sunken and dull. His breathing is really rapid and all he wants to do is sleep :(

I managed to ring the vets before they closed and he has an appointment first thing.

Revel will be 10 in October, I have had him longer than any animal here, and much longer than I have known Steve. I am really hoping it is just the heat but I guess he can't live forever :cry:

Last edited:
Oh Liz, I'll be sending lots of positive vibes for you both and hoping he is just wilting like the rest of us and will perk up when the weather eases.

Good luck tomorrow.

Will be thinking of him tomorrow, really hope it is just the heat....especially as he has just moved in with Summer.
Heaps of noserubs for them both xx

Thank you.

Steve just went in to see him and came back out saying where have his eyes gone :shock::(

I don't understand how he could suddenly get so dehydrated, if thats what it is. He is drinking OK and there have been no symptoms at all of kidney problems :?

Back