• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding the trio

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: it's scary. Harvey keeps humping Daphne's face and scent-marking the bars. They are chasing, but no fighting like they did when I bonded the first time. Awww he's grooming Daphne now. Man this is tense!

aww im sure they will be fine, Harveys just trying his luck, though he really should try and get the right end :lol: :roll:

He got the right end once, then he went back to the face :roll::lol: poor kid, he did hump Zero when we first got him, I don't think he likes the ladies too much ;) they're just his beards

Oooh I love your new signature Mrs Ord :love:

DSCI0742.jpg

Someone's stolen Harvey's ears though! :shock:

Thank you :) so glad they are back together, I can finally stop panicking about the rabbits :D (well I'll never stop completely :oops:)

He`s started humping her again last night and i mean he wouldnt stop, shall i try and stop him or intervene? xxx

You're probably best leaving it to play out with humping, so he can sort out his dominance. Are they in a new place they haven't been before? Or has anything else changed?

Cos you just have no dedication to RU ;) :lol: but you somehow always get first post on threads about Castiel

:( got caught by my boss a couple times at work so can't get on as much now!! Trying to actually spend time with my buns at mo too, got Pye booked in for bloods on Monday so trying to over spoil in hopes he won't hate me for as long!!!

And wrt Cass I think I just have a radar for him!!! :D

Back