• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just like to say a big thankyou to the following...

bun-mum-tammy,
anybunny,
santa,
paulinejoe,
gemmapookie,
poppymoon,
rosiebunny,
coco1200,
daphne & peanut
and last but not least
raine!

Just want to say thanks for replying to my thread regarding baytril:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=234218

I know it may not seem like a big deal to those of you who are old pros at administering meds, but this is the first time ive ever had to do it. Its also the first time ive ever had any problems with my buns and its so upsetting to see Dolly so distressed. If only they could understand! :roll:

Tried the towel method about an hour ago and although it took a couple of attempts before it was snug enough to stop her wriggling her front paws out, i think we cracked it! :D She was even in a nice enough mood for cuddles afterwards :love:

Unfortunatley though i discovered another lesion while i was cleaning the other two. Its not as large as the 2nd one, i just hope she doesnt continue to react to that horrible VHD vaccine.

Aw shucks :oops:
What a lovely thread, thank-you.
Everyone on RU is always happy to help. I found RU when I was desperate for help and got so much good advice I joined so I could maybe help someone too someday. As I said in my post, my advice was stuff I'd learned here and found useful and I'm glad to be able to pass it on. And one day you'll see a thread and be able to help someone too .... it's the RU way :D
Hope your bunny recovers quickly from her jab, lots of vibes.
Thanks again :oops:

Back