• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackie & Butter's overnight adventure...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: I came out of hospital yesterday, and mummy said I have to stay separate to Big Daddy Buttercup so she could see what I was eating and count my poops, so we stayed in her bedroom in our Bunny Hotel.

This was my room.

ebayjune2010andbeads001.jpg

Buttercup liked the room service.

ebayjune2010andbeads009.jpg

I thought the bar was good.

ebayjune2010andbeads004.jpg

And I liked the self service buffet.

ebayjune2010andbeads002.jpg

And I could still see Buttercup!

ebayjune2010andbeads006.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Possibly THE most spoiled buns on RU at this moment in time - room service! Heavens!! :lol:

I really don't know why people think my buns are spoiled :oops:

Ok, so they have their own gazebo, and the Little boys have a private park, and they have a carry case each and spares available, and colour co-ordinated litter trays and carpets, and lots of cosy bedrooms to choose from......not forgetting having whole pots of basil and parsley at a time.....no, I really don't know why anyone would think they were spoilt......:lol:

I hates my stoopid pink house

Photo086-2-1.jpg

Pye ated some of it too :roll:

Glad you iz feelin betters, I was ills on saturday and its not nice, we needs to gets better so we can carry out our plan to take over the world, nethies rule!

Lots of love, Pudding x

Photo086-2-1.jpg

Glad you iz feelin betters, I was ills on saturday and its not nice, we needs to gets better so we can carry out our plan to take over the world, nethies rule!

Lots of love, Pudding x

:lol::lol::lol: Butter looked a lot happier in his pink house!

NETHIES RULE!!!!!

Photo086-2-1.jpg

Lots of love, Pudding x

Aww Pudding you iz always looking so grumpy, I bet if your mummy adopted me it would make you feel better. Love Castiel x

I know, I get soooooooo jealous of how grateful your lovely four are and how soddin ungrateful Pud is!! Only thing she's ever liked that I bought her is a bit of vet bed!!

I just look at your pics and pretend its her looking all happy and content!! I reckon if I showed your pics to some friends and family they'd never know, esp the angry ones!!!

So glad Blackie's back to his cheeky self, they may be more grateful but my word do they like to worry you!

I had to do this when bonding - I didnt get a wink of sleep - all I could hear was nom nom nom all night!

Back