• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunny's favourite place in their hutch/cage set up?

Blackie likes it on top of the highest bedroom, either that or snuggled next to Butters in the gap up the side of the bedroom, and Butters likes under the hutch.

Dan & Clo like stretching out on the top floor, or under the hutch chewing the legs :roll:

Blackie likes it on top of the highest bedroom, either that or snuggled next to Butters in the gap up the side of the bedroom, and Butters likes under the hutch.

Dan & Clo like stretching out on the top floor, or under the hutch chewing the legs :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ruby likes to be on the hearth (especially in this weather.) Or she'll be in the middle of the table!! :lol::lol: She also likes the bathroom for some reason.

I'll generally find Hector on my bed. :love::love:

Pixie loves the cool passageway (and if in the house then she'll lie in the middle of the rug in front of the sofa.

I have a 4.5ft hutch inside their enclosure and they like to sleep on top of that at night. No matter how comfortable I try to make it (carpets, pillows, blankets, lots of hay) they push it all off and insist on sleeping on the bare wood :roll: :lol:

lola and rambo like the spot and the end of their run nearest to eli's enclosure. You can virtually guarantee they'll be flopped out together there if you go out.

Eli hasn't got a favourite spot, you never know where he's going to be when you go out.

Blakey shoves herself up against the mesh of the run in the sunniest place whilst Mr Bingley will usually be sprawled in the litter tray.
Of the bottom two Bo likes sitting near the food bowls, just in case (gannet :roll: ) and Barnaby is up on the ledge playing with - but not eating :evil: - the hay

In the conservatory under the table even on a day like this when the conservatory door is open :roll:

My trio in the shed like to squash up under my plastic chair or if they're free-ranging they like to sit directly in front of Barley in the playhouse (Barley doesn't like other bunnies much and I swear they do it to wind him up!) or Jess and Brian find a way of squeezing under the decking (Thistle doesn't fit! :lol:).

Cloud and Barley like to sit in their plastic dog basket inside the playhouse and shred their blanket. :roll:

Pharrell and Daphne have a two tier hutch/run combo and can normally be found wedged under the ramp in the bottom of the hutch. They very rarely go in the run although they have 24 hour access to it. Took me ages to make it too. *Huff* :roll:

I don't know yet. They seem to enjoy flopping on their shelf, but also Nutmeg has taken to flopping around the ladder. They also like to flop on the floor at the end of my bed.

My boys like it on top of the green storage chest in the shed, especially if there's a blanket on there. In winter they like to huddle under the heater.

Eric "Owns" the patio chair next to the catflap so he can see out of the shed. Ernie and Honey may join him when he allows it!:lol::lol:
When they are free ranging in the garden, they like the patches of mud to lay on.

Well Hazel af Fiver aren't bonded formally yet, and the bunny palace still has no floors. So right now Fiver's favorite place is up against the bars of the pen as close to Hazel as he can get. Hazel hangs out under my bed, which I don't like so I need to buy some more NIC panels to block it off with.

Strawberry likes to be in his run, Snowdrop sat ontop of the hutch in her playhouse and Bungle fast asleep on the rug in the utility room. Despite having the whole kitchen to use he never ventures out of the door way!

Frankie and Kassy - on their blanket in the top part of the hutch or on their his and hers sofas :lol:

Merlin and Wesley - laying on their blanket in the playpen

Honey - in her Castle

Foster bun - laid against the front of the wire or at the bottom of the ramp of the run part

Frankie and Kassy - on their blanket in the top part of the hutch or on their his and hers sofas :lol:

Merlin and Wesley - laying on their blanket in the playpen

Honey - in her Castle

Foster bun - laid against the front of the wire or at the bottom of the ramp of the run part

foster bun?!!?!?

Who's this?! And where are pics?!

I don't think Charlie has a fave in his cage, he tends to move about. He does like his cooling tiles though, and a spot next to his litter tray.
When he's free range, he naps on my bed. Always in the same spot too :love:

They have various boxes/tunnels/hidey holes but their absolute favourite place is under one of those little plastic step stool thingies :) I have no idea why.

Back