• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Becky in Walsall from Arnie

Dear Becky.

I have arrived at a new place. No more tummy accidents on the way home so I think I had better not have Burgess pellets again. I cannot find my hutch but I do have a large indoor cage.
I am nomming on a HUGE pile of hay and I have found a small bunny tunnel, a latrine and have a bunny hideyhole just for me made out of a cardboard box. If I use my nose I can lift it up but I have not found a way out of the cage as yet. I am in the same room as the big bunny I meet but we are only allowed to see and sniff each other for a bit.
The big girls blouse I came back with keeps running up and down the lounge and coming over to sniff my nose through the cage. I think she may be a bit of a show off. Anyone would think she had never seen another rabbit before. She is even helping herself to MY hay but the pile is so big I am sure I can spare a bit.
We are not sure what to make of each other as yet but neither of us has been rude to the other so maybe we can be friends.

If I eat lots of hay I can have some SS young rabbit pellets hidden in the hay for my tea.
Its not far the other bun has hay and sliced parsnips with broccali but you said I had a sensitive tummy. I tried the big bunny eyes for parsnips but the person you sent me home with only gave some to the big bunny.

Will write and let you know how I am tomorrow for now the hay tray is calling.....nomnomnom...

Love Arnie.

[Arnie came home from the RSPCA Walsall branch today. So far Arnie and Doodee are still getting to know each other but neither has shown any real dislike of the other so here's hoping this works well for both of them and they can move into the Forsham Giant Hutch and run together.:)]

Awwwh Arnie :love: Your doing well little man, the new hoomin has taught you how to use RU already, thats just what we like to hear :D See if you can work the hoomins camera Arnie ;) We need to see some pics of you little man :love::love: Continue being a gentleman to Doodee!

It was lovely to meet you today Catherine, Doodee is gorgeous :) Sending lots of no bad tummy vibes for little Arnie :) xXx

Back