• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anybody bond my single and my pair in the next couple of weeks?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I urgently need to see if my pair (Ralph and Ruby) and my single (Buzz) can bond in the next few weeks and wondered if there's anyone in the South (preferably south east) who could try them out in your neutral space? Ralph thinks he owns every square foot of my house and garden now, and so bonding here doesn't work!

I'd also like to do it with one of you more experienced RU-ers because I'll need to be able to identify whether it's stressing Ralph out so much that he's going to keep going into stasis. I know that two boys and a girl aren't ideal, but I just want to make them all as happy as possible.

Ralph currently gets extremely fired up whenever he sees Buzz but Buzz isn't as bothered -- just curious -- about Ralph and Ruby -- and when they met once, by mistake, there was blood.... Is this a recipe for disaster? Should i not even attempt it?

provided i dont go pop id love to, but my south east is quite far from oxford ??

As for your fear of bonding you cant know until you try, if you do it yourself strict rules need to be followed, and no fear to be shown,

all buns are unpredictable you may find your bossy bun a sub type with another, while personality is a good start, it can all change

going by last meeting id try at someone elses not at yours, how is ralph at traveling ???

they're all average travellers and I've never really taken them anywhere other than to the vets, which they obviously hate. Even after the vets, Ralph has always tucked into his pellets or veg or hay etc, so travelling doesn't seem to traumatise him that much. It's in the mornings that his tummy is at its worst.

How long do you think it would take to bond them? Or how long would i need to leave them at yours once I brought them over?

I'm happy to travel anywhere really -- whereabouts are you based?

if I took them, Id have them for a week min pending on behaviour, groups are not as straight forward, i wouldnt let them go back home if i felt they wasnt ready unless of course they wont work straight from the start,

i once bonded a bun from ARC for a lady who brought her bun up to middlesex ( were i was at the time ) from brighton :D

im in folkestone next to dover, personaly id use me as a last resort, I know there are some people who are nearer who may offer to bond as i am quite far, im not trying to put you off, i miss bonding im just thinking on travel spesh if it will be in this hot weather. also the risk of the bond not working it is better to try closer to home first, so you feel its not a wasted journey,

What would have to happen for us to know the bond won't work straight away? It could be that I could take them to a friend's house and neutral space and see how they first react when they meet and then be able to tell?

It takes me about 2 hrs to get to Ashford Kent on a weekend, so would probably take about 2hrs 30 or 3 hrs to get to yours.

Surrey's the closest! Let me just do some calculations! Would you be able to do it, say... not this weekend but the next (3rd+4th july?)

Surrey's the closest! Let me just do some calculations! Would you be able to do it, say... not this weekend but the next (3rd+4th july?)

We have got to go to a BBQ at Paul's parents next Sunday. Can you bring them to me in the week next week at all? Say Thursday evening? I work in a vets so can easily take them with me and, by Sunday, I should know if I am happy for them to be left or not..

Thanks Erin and SJ :wave:

Not sure whether I am going to attempt again, Geoff is such a gentle soul, especially as there are alternative possible pairs. If i get stuck I know who to ask now, thank you :)

We have got to go to a BBQ at Paul's parents next Sunday. Can you bring them to me in the week next week at all? Say Thursday evening? I work in a vets so can easily take them with me and, by Sunday, I should know if I am happy for them to be left or not..

I could bring them to you on Friday 2nd morning? Would that be too late? What's the average donation people make for bonding? Is £100 okay?

How come no-one volunteered to bond mine when I posted yesterday :(:lol::lol:

i did :p im just gutted i live to far away from ppl for me to help, but i do wanna put bunnies first, and think those i know live closer to offer should have the chance too :)

fingers and paws crossed here for a smooth bond :D

Back