• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soooo........

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
..... a poo question....

Just saw another thread and it made me realise that i have no idea what the perfect poop for a bunny looks like. People say golden brown but someone mentioned nesquik cereal - to me they are totally different.

I've seen sooooo many pics of dodgy poops but can someone post a pic of a perfect poop (bunny popps obviously)!! :lol:

i think the duchess posted some great pics not long ago:D (scared me a bit as some of her poops looked as big as eric's head:oops:)

eta i meant the duchess's buns poo, sorry:oops:

Thank you! I think Luckys are darker than that. He doesnt seem to eat much hay either. Would that be something to worry about. It's not new behaviour - he's always been the same.

Ooo, my four's look darker than that :(:oops:
They've never taken to hay cos their teefs. I still put loads in every day but they
a) lie on it
b) dig it and make tunnels
c) pick it up in their mouths and move it from one side of the pile to another :?

I got quite excited about c when I saw them do it the first time as thought they were eating it, but nooooo, they just moving it about, veeerry sllooowwllly :roll:

2cfr24o.jpg

:love:

Wow - thats quite yellowy!

Hmm....... thinking of ways to get Lucky to eat more hay!!! :lol:

Back