• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There were seven bunnies.........

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
In a 6 x 4 run saying "WE IZ BONDED! Lets us out!" :lol:

On saturday Hetty (*spider*), brought her seven bunnies over to me for some bonding! A group of four and a trio. It could have been a very difficult bonding because they were in the convervatory, but had to go in the run everyday because of the heat, so were constantly moving them, but they dont care :lol: theyre hasnt been any chasing or anything.

And yesterday someone decided to dig a big hole in the garden so my mum has made them go into the bunny garden where the grass is ridiculously long so they can work and gobble it all :lol:

HETTY025.jpg

Can we be friends?

HETTY026.jpg

all of them!

HETTY030.jpg

:love:

HETTY035.jpg

We is still brothers tho yeah?

HETTY039.jpg

Benji wants to be part of the crowd :lol:

Amazinggg :love: Lovely bunnies.
I would be terrified to bond that many! I was bad enough with two :oops:

Amazinggg :love: Lovely bunnies.
I would be terrified to bond that many! I was bad enough with two :oops:

i probably would be if i was doing it for a stranger, but because its Hetty i dont know, we just put them in, watched them for a bit and then went and played on the wii :oops: We just trusted them straight away because they all just accepted each other. maybe its because theyve all been in groups already, that there just not phased by any of it.

Hetty has been coming round to clean them etc because its a struggle for me with my leg (my mums cleaning mine/boarders so it would a bit of joke if started doing hettys :lol:) So they get to see their mummy every 2 days :lol:

Awwwwww!! :love::love:

Wonderful pics - well done you!! I would have been a nervous wreck..... :p

They do look rather chilled out, bless 'em! :D

Ghostie's invisable :shock:
I bonded them about a month back, but rushed and put them in the closure straight away so about a week later Benji and Gabriel started to fight nastily so I seperated them.
I knew they'd be okay, because none of them are ever nasty doing bonding, they're all little angels!

Look at Benji :love::love: ( is that still his name?)

well done SJ, right I will be sending the whole lot over to you so you can bond them into one big group :shock::lol::lol:

Ghostie's invisable :shock:
I bonded them about a month back, but rushed and put them in the closure straight away so about a week later Benji and Gabriel started to fight nastily so I seperated them.
I knew they'd be okay, because none of them are ever nasty doing bonding, they're all little angels!

exactly, its not like weve had to even watch them, weve played the wii :lol:

Back