• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Citronella

I do similar and put some on some cloth and put it in one of those fat ball cages or something simialr and hang it outside the accommodation.

Thank you............ I don't have any muslin cloth or anything to hang it in and wanted to do it tomorrow, is there anything else I could do?

Do you have any photos on how you have put them round?

Last edited:
Do you think I could put it on cotton wool pads and them around the hutch with a drawing pin or do they have to be in something so they are not against wood?

Sorry for being so thick :oops:

Do you think I could put it on cotton wool pads and them around the hutch with a drawing pin or do they have to be in something so they are not against wood?

Sorry for being so thick :oops:

YOUR NOT BEING THICK!

...i dont even know what your all using the citronella for...flys by any chance? :oops::?

Horse people often make fly spray by mixing citronella with cold tea and lemon juice and squirt it directly onto the horse so I cant imagine it will be too toxic for buns

Back