• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bensonlola

You are finally a Mama Doe :D why have we not celebrated this??

Hey!! I didn't notice!! Hooray!!! Lets have a party!!

All invited!! Would you like a drink? Umbrella?

Let me get you some cake - chocolate? Or would you prefer coffee?

Blackberry! Pass the nuts - stop hogging them! :p

You didn't notice?? :shock:

Chocolate cake please :D

Blackberry's always hogging them nuts :roll::lol:

Here's your cake!!

There are forks and napkins on the table, or if you prefer, just do what Blackberry is doing and shove a fistfull in with your hands! I don't care...
I'm a MAMMA DOE!!

Top up anyone?:p

I'm here! I couldn't talk - had a mouth full of nuts ;)

CONGRATULATIONS, MAMA DOE!!!!

Next step - Warren veteran!!!

Eat up! There's plenty more! Hope you don't mind the hay on the floor - I didn't have time to sweep before Nicola called with the good news. I only have U2 and some worship music sorry - lets clean out the guineapigs instead. They were cleaned about 2 hours ago so should be FILTHY again round about now!!! :shock:

I'd say "race you to Warren veteran" but I think we both know who would win!!

I'm surprised she isn't already warren veteran especially with that crazy thread murderer thread!

:lol::lol: ah piggies. Mine are out in the run hiding in their hidey hole from imaginary predators

I'm surprised she isn't already warren veteran especially with that crazy thread murderer thread!

:lol::lol: ah piggies. Mine are out in the run hiding in their hidey hole from imaginary predators

Nervous little beasties aren't they? Can I let you into a secret? I don't know what I expected but if I had known the work they would be..... I may have thought twice! Don't worry though - I love em and they're here to stay, but OH MY GOODNESS THEY POOP!!! OH HOW THEY POOP!!:shock::shock::shock:

:lol: I know, they are little poop machines! It does seem like a lot more work with all the cleaning out and the refusal to be litter trained. I tried to litter trained mine bet you can imagine how successful that was. They are lovely though, the boys live in my bedroom at the minute and I love hearing them purr on a night :love:

Loll, I am on here all the time :oops:, but I'm more of a lurker on here and don't really post much, apart from in the thread murderer thread :lol::lol:

You're just gonna have to join in our parties a bit more - just look for the threads titled 'oi, bensonlola!' and join in the fun :wave:

Nervous little beasties aren't they? Can I let you into a secret? I don't know what I expected but if I had known the work they would be..... I may have thought twice! Don't worry though - I love em and they're here to stay, but OH MY GOODNESS THEY POOP!!! OH HOW THEY POOP!!:shock::shock::shock:

Don't worry - after the first couple of years you'll have a cleaning routine established :lol::lol::lol:

(seriously, it does get easier!)

Back