• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pent Shed 4 x 4

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
I am thinking of getting one.. but they seem ridiculously expensive compared to bigger sheds :shock:

Is it just me, or am I doing something wrong :lol:

Anyone recommend a good website to buy a shed like this?

unusually sized or shaped sheds are always more expensive. we wanted a corner one but it was so much money! we then looked at a 7x5 and that was more than an 8x6.

could you stretch to a 6x4? you might be able to pick one up second hand. oh, and if you can I'd go for a shiplap shed rather than an overlap as it's harder for them to chew.

unusually sized or shaped sheds are always more expensive. we wanted a corner one but it was so much money! we then looked at a 7x5 and that was more than an 8x6.

could you stretch to a 6x4? you might be able to pick one up second hand. oh, and if you can I'd go for a shiplap shed rather than an overlap as it's harder for them to chew.

I have a patio area that is 10 x 4.. was thinking of a 4 x 4 shed and a 6 x 4 run... but struggling with the shed...

Maybe a playhouse would be easier to find in that size?

Or maybe build a large avairy and add a big hutch. Happy hutch make us 4x3x2 hutches for £95 :)

B&Q do a 4x4 playhouse for just under £100 (I got mine on promotion which worked out really good value). It's not on the website for some reason though, so you need to go instore to see it.

But people are putting me off playhouses cos they are so small and I wont be able to get inside them?

Getting more confused now :lol:

But people are putting me off playhouses cos they are so small and I wont be able to get inside them?

Getting more confused now :lol:

You do have to bend down, so not as user-friendly as a shed. Definitely a no-no if you have mobilty problems, but okay if you don't mind crouching down to clean out

I prefer the playhouses as I get to clean them out kneeling down, much less tiring on the legs :lol:

They are high enough to add shelves for bunnies :)

Might go back to the playhouse option then :lol:

Just want a better accommodation for Twinkle as at the moment most of her accommodation is outside and I am already worry about winter. Think the fact she was ill has scared the life out of me and I want to protect her!

Its a nightmare isn't it? I've been racking my brains for ages about what to get for my buns as a new set up. I have finally decided on a 4x4 playhouse and 6x4 run...just got to find a suitable playhouse now :shock:. I'm on my hand and kness anyway when I clean out the buns so crawling into a playhouse will be no different to crawling into their runs..at least in the playhouse I can sit with them and clean them out wih ease when the weather is bad :)

Are you restriced to a 4ft depth along the whole length of the 10ft area on the patio? The area I have on our patio is the same but at one end it can stretch out to 6ft and not 4ft...so the playhouse will go one side and the 6x4 will ajoin to it vertically so it comes out 6ft.

If you're not restriced too much on price have you considered a dog kennel and attached run?

I have a patio area that is 10 x 4.. was thinking of a 4 x 4 shed and a 6 x 4 run... but struggling with the shed...

Is the patio raised or at the same height as the rest of the ground?
if you got a shed with the door on the 4ft side you could have it at the end and just stick a few paving slabs under the front of it. or do you need to keep it strictly to the patio area?

Is the patio raised or at the same height as the rest of the ground?
if you got a shed with the door on the 4ft side you could have it at the end and just stick a few paving slabs under the front of it. or do you need to keep it strictly to the patio area?

Patio is raised at the back so cant go back at all. To the front it is grass, but I only have about 20ft of grass so dont want to lose any of it so was trying to stick to the 10 x 4 area. Also I have a loo window that I need to try and keep free to allow light into the loo :oops:

And kennels are way to expensive for me :oops:

Back