• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit books

I haven't got any, I just make it up as I go along :lol::lol:

Rabbits can eat cat food, right? ;)

I have Rabbitlopedia. It's good, esp for the illnesses section, however other parts of the book are now very much outdated (like hutch sizes etc). If they updated it, it would be pretty good for modern times :wave: especilly for it's price, since not everyone can afford (or understand the terms) in FHB's bunny bible of awesomeness.

A lot of library books and second hand books are very out of date, so check how old they are before you trust their advice ;)

I have Rabbitlopedia. It's good, esp for the illnesses section, however other parts of the book are now very much outdated (like hutch sizes etc). If they updated it, it would be pretty good for modern times :wave: especilly for it's price, since not everyone can afford (or understand the terms) in FHB's bunny bible of awesomeness.

i just won this one on ebay for £1.20 :lol:

Im terrible I have alot of bunny books-its like a collection.:DHave just renewed my RWAF membership & ordered the Bonding Bunnies book.Thought could lend it to my friend who is in the process of bonding & may need it myself in the future....

Back