• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes

i got mine from b&q, i know some don't do them anymore though. there is somewhere online that i can't remember the name of!! :roll: and they sell them on cavycouture site now aswell, packs, and individual grids. :)

Yeah, wifey doesn't think she'll have the energy to clean up after them all over the house and look after the baby so need to at least be able to shut them away at some point. Although they'll be let out daily for large periods of time, they don't currently have a little patch of home.

aw, i'm sure they will be ok. i know what you mean though, i feel guilty when i put my two in their cage at night! :roll: least it will keep all their things contained in one space.. and they will be out most of the time anyway.

and babies in bouncy chairs are dangerous! :lol: at the nursery i worked they bounce and kick other babies! :lol: don't want bunnies being kicked! :shock:

If you know anyone with a Costco membership, they sell packs of four cubes for around £9.

Definitely the cheapest place to get them...... postage makes them more expensive otherwise.

But as said; you can get them from ebay or Amazon. Search for 'mesh storage cube' and they'll come up. :)

Hi all

This is what we have done with are cubes......we got them from Ebay

Are buns can't go in there yet due to them being bonded recently ;)

Hope it gives you some ideas :wave:

PICT1550.jpg

PICT1551.jpg

PICT1466.jpg

Back