• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your pigs

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I would love to see pics of everyone's guinea pigs:love::love:
Here are my two
Murphy and Max
125834432.jpg

125499486.jpg

125499495.jpg

Ooo good thread! :D
I don't have any guinea pigs, I've only ever had rabbits, but I'm thinking of getting a couple... I've got a feeling this thread will help me make my decision!

I've already fallen in love with the pictures of ones posted already, they're soooo cute!! :love:

Ooo good thread! :D
I don't have any guinea pigs, I've only ever had rabbits, but I'm thinking of getting a couple... I've got a feeling this thread will help me make my decision!

I've already fallen in love with the pictures of ones posted already, they're soooo cute!! :love:

They are so much fun just rustle a bag and listen to them squeek:lol::lol: they have such funny expressions and characters. They are little poo machines though:lol::lol:

They are so much fun just rustle a bag and listen to them squeek:lol::lol: they have such funny expressions and characters. They are little poo machines though:lol::lol:

Awww! I'm really impulsive which is why I wanted to wait a few weeks to make sure I was doing the right thing... Today I was told by a friend that she knows of 2 12 week old male guinea pigs that have been neglected and are apparently terrified of humans. God knows what someone has done to them to make them like that, and I was soo tempted to just say "I'll take them".... Maybe with the right love and care I could teach them to trust again and be happy? Your pigs are gorgeous, and every time I take a peek at the photos I'm even more tempted to take on the 2 neglected boys....

Awww! I'm really impulsive which is why I wanted to wait a few weeks to make sure I was doing the right thing... Today I was told by a friend that she knows of 2 12 week old male guinea pigs that have been neglected and are apparently terrified of humans. God knows what someone has done to them to make them like that, and I was soo tempted to just say "I'll take them".... Maybe with the right love and care I could teach them to trust again and be happy? Your pigs are gorgeous, and every time I take a peek at the photos I'm even more tempted to take on the 2 neglected boys....

It sounds as though you could give them a lovely home:love::love: I think with a little patience and love they would soon come around:D:D

All boys - and little monkeys the lot of 'em :lol:

Sorry about the state of my carpet in the first one :oops: (just brushed my white spaniel and not hoovered, it doesn't usually look like that, honest).

awww I bet they are:lol::love::love::love:
I know the feeling with the carpet when I brush my dog it sticks to everything:lol::lol:

Gorgeous piggies :love:
I got my first guinea pig two days ago, his name is guinness and hes a year old, love him already!!

guinessandollie027.jpg

guinessandollie030.jpg

I dont have piggies, but heres my mums 2, Alfie and Izzy :love: Alfie is the ginger/browny piggie and is 7 :)

alfieandixxy.jpg

Gorgeous piggies everyone here are my lot all 21 of them, i have a addiction to guinea pigs :oops: :lol:

My girls:

Elle
PiggiesMay2010098.jpg

Mia
PiggiesMay2010092.jpg

Nelly
PiggiesMay2010090.jpg

Macy
PiggiesMay2010082.jpg

Avril
PiggiesMay2010074.jpg

Fergie
PiggiesMay2010068.jpg

Missy
PiggiesMay2010062.jpg

Darcey
PiggiesMay2010045.jpg

Bridget
PiggiesMay2010038.jpg

Mabel
PiggiesMay2010034.jpg

Amy
PiggiesMay2010028.jpg

Nina
DappyNinaandAggie17thJune2010001.jpg

Aggie
DappyNinaandAggie17thJune2010008.jpg

Flippin' heck :shock:. 21 piggies - that's a LOT of poop :lol::lol:. They're all lovely though.

Here's Beryl and Gubbins, ex-honeybunnies pigs.

IMG_0255-1.jpg

Back