PDA

View Full Version : Bonding in progsess. Rupert and June

rabbitapril
22-06-2010, 12:00 PM
I built a run with puppy panels in the front garden where neither have them been before, i put few of my parsley plants and those little plastic stools that everyone seems to have for their bunnys:lol: and a big brolly for shade.
Then i added the bunnies:shock:
Its now four hours into bonding, the heat has made them have to rest, i have waterd the grass in places so it is cool in the shade for them.
Rupert was the "chaser" at first then june tried to defend herself so there was a lot of leaping in the air and trying to stamp on each other:?
There hasnt actually been any "in a ball" fighting and not much fur pulled out except for the bits Rupert managed to pull out of her bum
I am cautiously pleased with how its going so far.:)

RainyMonday
22-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Hope it continues going well! Keep us updated :)

rabbitapril
22-06-2010, 06:52 PM
They have been together ten hours now.:)
Its that time of day now when they really wake up. June is keen to approach Rupert but she is greeted with flattend ears and a nip. They are only two feet apart but Rupert wont have her next to him. He occasionaly chases her on a full circuit of the run but thats the worst it been for a long time.:)
The problem is they cant stay out here over night, and as they are not yet bonded enough to leave together i will have to put June in a hutch in Ruperts' shed so they can still have contact and not fight.

Jenefina
22-06-2010, 07:00 PM
this little man???

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x92/jenefina/Aprils%20Buns/Rupert2.jpg

:shock: but he's too gorgeous to be naughty and fur pull, surely you have the wrong bunny April!!

Jenefina
22-06-2010, 07:05 PM
and who could resist this beautiful face

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x92/jenefina/Aprils%20Buns/June.jpg

It so has to work, they are just too beautiful not to be a couple!

rabbitapril
22-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Hee HEE fancy seeing Ruperts face appear like that, I thought thats a good looking bunny:lol:
Sweet little June is having a breather, she loves to binky, but binkys even faster when she realises she has landed right next to him. Thanks for the photo Jenefina that has made my day.
Now all i need is to see my bunnies sit together