• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures from yesterday

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Hope you like them
Barney eating the rose bush:lol:
125829055.jpg

Ella
125829058.jpg

Phoebe
125829082.jpg

Bailey and Phoebe
125829096.jpg

Barney
125829062.jpg

Harriet with a dirty nose from trying to dig her way out after some time in the garden:lol:
125829048.jpg

How spooky :shock: Look at your Phoebe and my Phoebe in my siggy :shock:

Added a clearer photo

064.jpg

Last edited:
How fabulous! your crew are adorable and ella is so pretty :)
How on earth did you get your hammy to wake in day time? my rosie will not come out during the day shes missing out on a play on the grass.xxx

How fabulous! your crew are adorable and ella is so pretty :)
How on earth did you get your hammy to wake in day time? my rosie will not come out during the day shes missing out on a play on the grass.xxx

I was tidying up the bedroom and she came out to say hello so I took her outside so she could play in the grass but she kept digging holes and trying to escape:lol::lol:

I was tidying up the bedroom and she came out to say hello so I took her outside so she could play in the grass but she kept digging holes and trying to escape:lol::lol:

Hahahaha bless,
my rosie does not surface until 8pm or later, i get really frustrated sometimes, last night she wanted to come out at 2.30am so she did.
your hammy is a cutie. xxxxxxxx

Hahahaha bless,
my rosie does not surface until 8pm or later, i get really frustrated sometimes, last night she wanted to come out at 2.30am so she did.
your hammy is a cutie. xxxxxxxx

Thank you:D
Harriet does like her sleep as well but I think she is just too nosey:lol::lol::lol:

Back