• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What makes your bunnies binky?

RainyMonday

Warren Scout
Just wondering really :)

My Bluey never binkys! But Bailey does all the time. Whenever she gets let into her outside run, when she's given a treat and when I put a drop of water on her nose. Strange bunny!

So what causes your bunnys to do it? Or do they never binky?

Just wondering really :)

My Bluey never binkys! But Bailey does all the time. Whenever she gets let into her outside run, when she's given a treat and when I put a drop of water on her nose. Strange bunny!

So what causes your bunnys to do it? Or do they never binky?

ha! water on her nose? how odd???

I dont like binkys at the moment after noodle broke her leg doing an almighty binky!!! on the LAWN!! not even a hard floor. Now its amputated she wont be doing them again poor mite!!!

Earl binkies at the time of day! Morning and late night makes earl binky

I have NEVER seen theo binky- he is a miserable git.

Cleo binkies RARELY

Twiglet binkies when i chase her ....(she always jumps out of the hutch when i open the door then as we chase her to catch her she thinks its HILARIOUS and just binkies evrywhere)

All mine do when they see me comeing with food. Braacken and Honey go mental, Blues abit more relaxed...He doesn't like to tire himself out so he can't get as much food in ;)

Bracken binkies the whole time, shes such a happy bunny.

The others do when they get a big section of the garden to go in. The other day we moved them into a run in one of the ponies fields (at back of my garden). They loved it. Even Blue put in some proper effort.

Both my bunnies get free time (at least 6 hrs) in the yard each day and both binky at this time, they love it!
Especially Benjamin, he just runs round like an excited puppy at first and then binkies :love:

My two binky a lot when they see me especially first thing in the morning - probably sight of their food, though don't do it with my OH. Also when they go in their big run on the grass. I love it. In the mornings it makes me feel so loved by them, how sad am I?:lol:

My girls have always been really really happy girls, and seem to binky completely randomly, but all the time! They're both single buns (have tried to bond without success) but seem to be very happy and nothing in particular makes them binky - they just do it! :love:

When it's nice and cool - early morning or late evening - and they are out in the bunny yard! Binky binky binky!!!

Pipkin binkies at around 10pm every day. Also when he has free range or grass time.
Ruby doesn't binky so often but she often does when I put her out on the grass. I think it's the thought of being surrounded by food that makes her so happy :lol:

Rosie's always binkying, Ted does it when they're outside. I'm a bit scared by the bunny that broke it's leg binkying cos Rosie does huge ones and also jumps and spins and skids round so fast she sprays dirt up in the air (a bit like when skiiers come to a stop:lol:). I'm always telling her to calm down or she'll hurt herself but she doesn't listen :shock:

I dont like binkys at the moment after noodle broke her leg doing an almighty binky!!! on the LAWN!! not even a hard floor. Now its amputated she wont be doing them again poor mite!!!

Silly bunny! Hope she's alright. She must have been far, far too happy to have managed a binky of that size. Hope she's coping ok.

I just witness Bailey binky all the way through her water dish, and she splashed it all on my book. Glad to see she's happy that I have to put my book on the radiator :p

Smudge binkies down the hallway when he's in a energetic mood. Lately they all do when I put them on the grass. I expect if they were out on grass all the time they wouldn't but as it's something new and exciting (and food!) they do.

What makes my bunnies binky ... ME!! lol whenever trev sees me coming with or without food he binkies even if it is only a tiny one he still does one unless hes sleeping :roll::lol:
Bailey binkies everytime he is let out for free range and when he gets his food :roll: and sometimes when he has a stroke :D

Louie binkies all the time!

He does it when he sees the cat, when we play chase in the garden :oops:, when he runs down the back steps into the garden and launches himself into a massive binky.

I think he is a happy chappy :D

Milo: For food or when free in the garden / house! If being chased he does massive binkies!

Lola: In the garden or in the house randomly but especially if i am chasing her!

P.s. i dont chase them nastily but they both seem to love being chased!!!! Strange! Lola wiggles her tail to get chased!!!????:roll:

Louie binkies all the time!

He does it when he sees the cat, when we play chase in the garden :oops:, when he runs down the back steps into the garden and launches himself into a massive binky.

I think he is a happy chappy :D

Glad i am not the only one that chases my rabbits! lol

Glad i am not the only one that chases my rabbits! lol

:D

It also has to be a SPECIFIC kind of chasing! I have to jump towards Louie, saying "Who's gorgeous" he then binkies, I repeat, he repeats :lol::lol:

NB Not to be done whilst the neighbours are out in the garden :lol::lol:

When they're freeranging in the garden, when they're freeranging in the living room, when they see me after not seeing me for a while (when I come back from work and go out into the garden) or when there's food available!

Ruby and Buzz both like to binky when being chased too --it's more of a leap up in the air when I jump towards them.

Back