• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid Jane, Stupid, Stupid STUPID............

Jane!! Be sensible, you have a lot of bunnies already some of them that need a lot of care. You told yourself no more for a reason

No I have finsihed being the voice of common sense :love::love::love:

Jane!! Be sensible, you have a lot of bunnies already some of them that need a lot of care. You told yourself no more for a reason

No I have finsihed being the voice of common sense :love::love::love:

Absolutely............... :cry:

I so wish that I were able to offer him a home but it's just not possible :cry:

I really was ridiculously stupid to take a look..................

:cry:

It really is so hard isn't it :(
It's the older ones with a medical issue that you know you could easily manage that tug harder at the heart strings....well for me anyway & obviously for other RUers too.

Aw, you need to remind yourself you can't adopt EVERY needy older bun, not even all the rexes.

Maybe just one though... :oops: ;)

I cant stop thinking about him :cry:

It's certainly worth watching to see if he's re-homed quickly. If he is, you know it will be to a good home because the rescue will check it. But if he seems to get stuck in rescue for a few weeks and has no enquiries....

Do you have any single does? :oops:

It's certainly worth watching to see if he's re-homed quickly. If he is, you know it will be to a good home because the rescue will check it. But if he seems to get stuck in rescue for a few weeks and has no enquiries....

Do you have any single does? :oops:

He's not being homed via a Rescue

I dont have any single Does

:cry:

Back