• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flops Jumping Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get on with people then its the wrong way to go about it :roll: Why not just leave?

god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

Last edited:
As the other thread was closed I couldn't respond to your rantings on there, you are one annoying little sod - you clearly are so full of your own self importance that you can't be bothered to read other peoples comments properly and try to understand, you didn't answer the questions I asked.

Here's your comments on there that annoyed me the most BABE

"well BABE, you try getting one of your buns to jump over 60cm ? it takes moths, even years for them to build up enough muscle mass and to become fit enough to do that, and when one of your rabbits is in such good form as mine, then ill talk to you as an equal."

How dare you assume that because you can jump rabbits you are superior to me or anyone else on this forum and that we wouldn't be able to do that ! - I won't waste my time anymore and I know what you can do with your own self obsessed video!

Editing the title of the thread is a little too late in my view, you have an attitude that just about sums it up !

As the other thread was closed I couldn't respond to your rantings on there, you are one annoying little sod - you clearly are so full of your own self importance that you can't be bothered to read other peoples comments properly and try to understand, you didn't answer the questions I asked.

Here's your comments on there that annoyed me the most BABE

"well BABE, you try getting one of your buns to jump over 60cm ? it takes moths, even years for them to build up enough muscle mass and to become fit enough to do that, and when one of your rabbits is in such good form as mine, then ill talk to you as an equal."

How dare you assume that because you can jump rabbits you are superior to me or anyone else on this forum and that we wouldn't be able to do that ! - I won't waste my time anymore and I know what you can do with your own self obsessed video!

oooh touchy touchy !! :) i just said that because you acted like it took no work to get a rabbit to jump like that, and it does. BYE. BABE.

oooh touchy touchy !! :) i just said that because you acted like it took no work to get a rabbit to jump like that, and it does. BYE. BABE.

:lol: BABE so if I say I love it when you call me BABE you will stop right? Why would you put the title of this thread as a video for all the 'jumping haters' or whatever you wrote. I didn't act like anything, I asked you to explain what skills were required as I can't see how you deem it skillful on the part of the person?? The only skill I can see you have is how to be annoying and get attention, oh wait isn't that what rabbit jumping is all about :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back