• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a cuddle from Benson and Lola!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Why WHYYYYYYYY won't they let their Mummy cuddle them!? They know I love them!! Benson follows me around like a little shadow and hops on to my knee for a treat but it's not a proper cuddle!! I wanna squeeze him and snuggle his wee face. How do you make your rabbit SNUGGLE!!??? What's the secret???

At least the guineapigs sit still and pretend they're enjoying a cuddle. :roll:

Why WHYYYYYYYY won't they let their Mummy cuddle them!? They know I love them!! Benson follows me around like a little shadow and hops on to my knee for a treat but it's not a proper cuddle!! I wanna squeeze him and snuggle his wee face. How do you make your rabbit SNUGGLE!!??? What's the secret???

At least the guineapigs sit still and pretend they're enjoying a cuddle. :roll:

Some bunnies like snuggling....some don't :roll:

I never would have thought Dandy would be a snuggle bunny, but he loves to sit in the top of the hutch and let me wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his fur :love::love::love::love::love:

:evil: Jealous :evil:

Clo likes strokes but not snuggles, Butter has only just started accepting nose rubs, and Blackie is too lively for cuddling :lol: One out of four ain't bad.

There you are....get a couple more buns and your chances of having a snuggle bunny will increase :thumb:

Clo likes strokes but not snuggles, Butter has only just started accepting nose rubs, and Blackie is too lively for cuddling :lol: One out of four ain't bad.

There you are....get a couple more buns and your chances of having a snuggle bunny will increase :thumb:

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Patrick was a very very snuggly baby. He has Twinsen now tho he doesnt need his mummy :cry:

Twinsen has never liked cuddles lol, just nosepets!

Patrick was a very very snuggly baby. He has Twinsen now tho he doesnt need his mummy :cry:

Twinsen has never liked cuddles lol, just nosepets!

The only time I ever got a real cuddle off Blackie was when he was an abandoned baby and I picked him up and he snuggled in my arms and made me fall in love with him....once he'd cast his spell he decided rampaging was far more fun that cuddling :lol:

Well I'm going out to close the shutters of the palatial residence that my two spoilt, ungrateful, anti-hooman-snuggling little rascals call home!!

The only time I ever got a real cuddle off Blackie was when he was an abandoned baby and I picked him up and he snuggled in my arms and made me fall in love with him....once he'd cast his spell he decided rampaging was far more fun that cuddling :lol:

Awwwwwww :love::love::love:

Aww, hopefully one day you'll get a proper bunny cuddle!

Today I thought I was getting a cuddle, but actually Blue was sitting on top of me looking over the bars of his outside pen. He nudged my arm as if to say "Look at me, mum!" and then proceeded to try and jump over the wall - was not happy with him! Lucky I caught him...

Princess will let me stroke her, and when she's sat on the settee and I sit on the floor, she'll let me kiss and cuddle etc, but WILL not sit on my knee or anything :roll:

Back