• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twiglet Just Got out...........eek

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I went out to feed the buns but maybe i didnt shut her latch tightly enough.....

I went in, cooked tea, ate, about 45 mins later went outside to find her sat in the middle of the garden with the hutch door open.....

A big fat cat in the garden watching her too!

She had left a pile of poos next to Theo and Cleos run, they had been 'talking' to her through the bars, the amount of poo i think maybe she was scent marking......

and when i got hold of her she was covered in cobwebs- god knows where she had been, my garden is full of hidey holes etc............

Im worried if she ate something, my garden is full of poisonous plants which is why i dont let them free range.......

how long is the 'safe' time zone, when i know she wont be poisoned.........

Naughty bunny :(

I think 24 hours is normally the clear period, but I may be wrong. Is there anything that you could give to settle her stomach, just as a precaution?

Hope she's alright, and that knows not to be so naughty again!

Naughty bunny :(

I think 24 hours is normally the clear period, but I may be wrong. Is there anything that you could give to settle her stomach, just as a precaution?

Hope she's alright, and that knows not to be so naughty again!

i just gave her some fresh hay and a bit of grass to dilute anything, and she just had some pellets!

Its made me positive about bonding all four of them together in the future, as they must have sat together with the mesh divide for a while and they all seemed ok.... it was funny. Theo and Cleo were like a pair of washer women gossiping about the new girl

Back