• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new addition...

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Please meet......

Charlie kitten!
IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

Sleeeepy...

He is adorable :love:
He's so confident! I remember when we brought my other two home as kittens they were scaredy and quiet for a few days but he's exploring already.

awww!:love:

don't know what's wrong with me today - i don't like cats, but yours is adorable. and, i don't like dogs but on the funny pix thread every single dog has looked cute with the bunnies...must be going soft...:lol:

He is tiny! He's 10 weeks but was quite a bit smaller than his siblings. He feels a bit boney too. I'm hoping how he's on his own he'll bulk up a bit but I'll be making a vet appointment for a check up :)

He's currently asleep on the floor right in the middle of the room. I think he's gonna be a cat that has to be the centre of everyone's attention at all times...

That is one little cutie!!:love: I'm sure now he doesn't have to "fight" for food with his sibling he will soon fill out a bit. Good idea getting him vet checked, another thing to think about, if you haven't already, is worming etc. Look forward to seeing pics of him as he grows up.:love:

That is one little cutie!!:love: I'm sure now he doesn't have to "fight" for food with his sibling he will soon fill out a bit. Good idea getting him vet checked, another thing to think about, if you haven't already, is worming etc. Look forward to seeing pics of him as he grows up.:love:

Ah good idea :) I've got him an appointment for tomorrow. I'll ask about worming too!

He's asleep in my lap at the moment :love::love:

Back