• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freckle the 'Vicious' Hamster........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
You can see just how evil she is cant you............... :roll:

051.jpg

054-1.jpg

055.jpg

:love::love::love: hamster pouches! How cute would it be if bunnies had pouches. I can only imagine the mischief they'd get up though :lol:

Yeah she looks terrifying :roll::lol: I've forgotten how she came to you - was she described at vicious by her previous owners??

Although that biscuit probably doesn't find her too friendly. ;)

Yeah she looks terrifying :roll::lol: I've forgotten how she came to you - was she described at vicious by her previous owners??

Although that biscuit probably doesn't find her too friendly. ;)

She was bought from P@H but returned to them as apparently she was 'nasty and vicious and no-one could handle her'...............

She was in the P@H adoption centre but no-one wanted her and a member of staff asked me if I 'knew what to do with an unhomeable Hamster'........

OMG ..its a wonder you have any fingers left ... :shock:........not :roll:

surprising what a bit of TLC can do .. shes lovely :love:

She was bought from P@H but returned to them as apparently she was 'nasty and vicious and no-one could handle her'...............

She was in the P@H adoption centre but no-one wanted her and a member of staff asked me if I 'knew what to do with an unhomeable Hamster'........

Poor little sausage :( Still she looks like she's having a grand time with you!

Over the last year we have had several rabbits handed in at the rescue where I volunteer on the grounds that they are vicious and not one has displayed any signs of it at all - they've not even growled, or been timid or jumpy, they're all really placid....makes me wonder how they were being handled before that forced them to act "vicious" :(

She is lovely :D

The trouble is, people don't handle hammies as soon as they get them. If they were to do so, then they would find it only takes a matter of days for them to get used to you. I've never had a nasty hamster and have always handled them from day 1 :D

Aww Jane she is gorgeous! :love: That pic of her stuffing a biscuit in her pouches is SO cute and reminds me of our little hammie we had a few years ago, they are such wonderful little creatures. She looks very happy and loved x

I'm currently trying to restrain myself from buying a hamster

The adorableness of your hamster is not helping!!

How cute is that last picture?

She is lovely :D

The trouble is, people don't handle hammies as soon as they get them. If they were to do so, then they would find it only takes a matter of days for them to get used to you. I've never had a nasty hamster and have always handled them from day 1 :D

Would you like to have a go with my Syrian Snowball? He's not vicious at all, but he does an amazing impression of a bar or wet soap! I've never seen a hamster jump as high as he does either :lol:

Freckle is adorable Jane :love:

Back